Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 38 and 39

I've decided to skip Day 38 as I feel this is not relevant to me. However Day 39 asks how what I will do to stay on track with my life's purpose. While the chapter gives 4 ways to do so, I choose to keep my self in check by going over what I do. In other words, whatever work I do should have something to do with my life's purpose, and if not I need to evaluate why I am doing it.
Tomorrow's entry will be the last for my look at The Purpose Driven Life. After that there will be many secular articles, but some will relate to my new found purpose. I think the first article will be based on the criminal justice system and children...why are we spending so much more money on prisons than schools? Why would we rather throw them in prison than prevent it from the start through education? That's later this week. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment